Get Native Woodland’s latest news and details of events, new advice and special offers.
The Good Funeral Guide
The Good Funeral Guide will tell you everything you need to know and everything you need to do when someone dies. It will inform you speedily, efficiently, matter-of-factly and thoroughly. It will enable you to:
- decide how the body of the person who has died will be cared for and who will do it
- make informed choices about products and services
- get best value for money
- read reviews of best funeral directors
- create a meaningful and memorable funeral ceremony
- create an end-of-life plan
- acquire some background information about death and dying, and find out where to learn more.
Above all, the Good Funeral Guide will put you in charge.
If you are arranging a funeral, you need advice now. On this website you will find some useful information and many links to other good sources of information.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Charles if you would like to do that. What do you need to know? Have you any questions about funerals you would like to ask him? Would you like him to help you find a good funeral director? He doesn’t charge for advice.
Do you have a good funeral experience to share? Or a bad one?
Is there a particularly good or an especially bad funeral director you would like to tell him about?
Do you have views about funerals and the funeral industry that you would like to share?
Email or ring Charles. His phone number is: 07557 684 515. This is a mobile number.
"I look forward to hearing from you" - Charles Cowling